August 4, 2011

Cali turned the big 2!!!!

In June, my baby turned 2.  She is getting way too big for her britches.  She spends all day cleaning, sitting on her potty (just to read, not go), pretending to paint nails and putting "lips" on.
She also is busy telling her big sister "top it" (stop it)
telling me "no, I do it" and "how come mom"
telling her dad "you punny" (you're funny)
and my personal favorite being "pancy" (fancy).
She loves to dress up with Meg, pick peas in the garden, and tell jokes.  
I just can't get enough of her.
Swinging and Unger Gogs (under dogs)


In her swimmin soup

Being Punny

Cali's poor nose after her sister pushed her down (because she was winning their race).



Summer Fun!

1 comment:

  1. You've got some awesome picture of Cali that she will treasure as an adult! I can't believe she's so big!

    ReplyDelete